Start for FREE today and enjoy exclusive and unlimited access to:
- A rapidly expanding library of 300+ video workouts
- Specifically designed Pilates programs that help women prepare, recover & thrive.
- Workouts are divided into 3 categories - PRENATAL - POSTNATAL - STRONG MAMA
- Workout collections that include - 1st Trimester Workouts - Prepare To Push -Strong Mama Abs - Butt Challenge - Stretch & Mobility, Yoga.
- After Birth Training Program - A proven core rehab & recovery Postnatal program. 6 Weeks - 50 Videos!
- Detailed information about the anatomical and physiological changes that happen to a Prenatal & Postnatal woman
The video workouts are specially designed for mamas & mamas-to-be of all levels and are safe and effective throughout the three trimesters, the postnatal reconnection process & beyond.
Created by a mother for mothers - BodyLove Pilates provides you with a private Pilates experience - anywhere, anytime. Your private instructor is founder, Ali Handley, a New York based prenatal & postnatal Pilates specialist and mother of two. Work out side by side with Ali, and follow along with her through her genuine experience;
- Pregnancy (Pilates Through Your Trimesters)
- Labor preparation (Prepare to Push)
- Postpartum Recovery (The After Birth Training Program)
- Life as a Mom (Strong Mama Workouts)
Sign Up today and become a BodyLove Pilates Member today!
- The Postnatal After Birth Training Program - A proven Core Rehab & Recovery program that delivers a workout video a day for 6 week that can begin as early as the day after childbirth.
- A wellness blog with expert contributors from relevant fields including acupuncture, yoga and nutrition
- 300+ video workouts with an extensive list of filters & video collections
- Exercise challenges that include daily videos and workout plans that inspire, support and encourage members to commit to changing their bodies for the better
- Relevant information and accompanying exercises regarding common pains and conditions experienced by prenatal & postnatal women