THE POSTNATAL METHOD
The BodyLove Pilates postnatal method focuses on the recovery, effective and safe retraining of your body after childbirth.
Our unique approach combines:
- Stabilizing and strengthening targeted mat Pilates moves
- Energizing cardio combinations of barre and standing exercises
- Self-assessment of your deep core muscles which tracks your continued progress
Starting first with the challenging reconnection of your core, the BodyLove Pilates method rebuilds your muscle strength, over-all stability and cardio fitness whilst delivering trusted education to answer the what, why and how’s of your postnatal period.
The BodyLove Pilates - Postnatal After Birth Training Program
- Unlike any other postnatal program - we provide members with a 6 week Core reconnection program which can start as soon as they have given birth.
- For six weeks members will be challenged by a daily 10 minute core activation video and stretch sessions, building to include upper and lower body workouts.
We believe it’s never too early or too late to begin working-out. The self- assessment element of the BodyLove Pilates method ensures that you begin the program at the correct stage for your body and your progress. Step by step instructions and videos are provided so you can perform this vital test of your abdominal connection.
You are all busy ladies and it is hard to find the time to dedicate to working out. The BodyLove Pilates method allows you to choose how long you workout for and what muscles you would like to spend the time focusing on. Workouts are filtered by muscle groups;
All postnatal workouts are 10-15mins long enabling you to build a unique every time.